NSW Public Works has a state-wide team of expert project managers providing assurance, development and construction delivery solutions
for Government agencies and Local Government infrastructure assets.
Our project managers can provide a diverse range of professional services, including asset management advice, project initiation, consultant management, procurement, construction contract management and commissioning. We have established processes and governance arrangements in place to advise on the management of minor and major capital works projects and state-wide programs of work.
We consult with clients on their project risks and work with the key stakeholders to achieve a 360 degree risk profile with management strategies. As the project develops the Risk Register is re-assessed and updated at each key milestone.
Under the NSW Government Construction Procurement Operating Model, NSWPW can provide Procurement Assurance Services to unaccredited agencies to facilitate the delivery of their Capital Projects valued over $1.3m.
NSW Public Works provides a comprehensive range of project and program management services tailored to NSW Government and Local Council infrastructure projects, including:
- Program and project management
- Commercial advice and procurement of consultants and building contractors
- Collaborate with our clients, manage stakeholders and participate in community consultation
- Establish project budgets, leading value management and maintain cost control
- Management of design and technical consultants
- Expert contract management
- Assess, monitor, manage report on project risks in accordance with current ISO standards
- Review, monitor and report on project Quality, Safety and Environment requirements
- Creating public value.