Government facilities management contracts
NSW Public Works achieved a $243 million social procurement spend from July 2018 to June 2023, including $197 million in Aboriginal participation and $46 million in disability participation.
The NSW Government has established facilities management contracts to provide asset maintenance, cleaning and security services across the state.
These services can be utilised separately or bundled together to provide maximum efficiency in delivery of these services at your site. You will benefit from competitive rates, quality experienced service providers and agreed performance standards and online management systems that enable you to monitor, record, analyse and report on all aspects of maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Preventative, statutory, routine and reactive maintenance
- Programmed works
- General, regular and programmed cleaning, five days per week (excluding public holidays)
- Regular quality assurance inspections and on-site record management
- General security guards and mobile patrol
- Alarm monitoring and response