Project and program management
Contact your nearest NSW Public Works office or send us an enquiry
Bridging the gap between government and the private sector, helping clients maximise value, optimise costs, manage risks and realise their broader strategic objectives.
NSW Public Works' project management capabilities, experience and systems provide our clients with project delivery assurance for projects of all sizes, types and complexities. We oversee approximately 1,000 projects and contribute to the delivery of more than $3.5b of capital works per annum.
NSW Public Works manages small scale local installations to multi-million dollar portfolio programs across NSW. Our state-wide network of engineers, project managers and technical specialists are uniquely experienced in delivering quality outcomes for regional communities.
Recent state-wide programs include:
- Delivering sustainable thermal comfort and air quality improvements to over 900 schools across NSW over 5 years, on behalf of the Schools Infrastructure Program.
- Enhancing liveability for key government workers in Far Western NSW by installing air conditioning and solar panels onto 280 teacher and police houses for the Teacher Housing Authority and Police Housing.
- Providing advisory and project management services for upgrades to Department of Primary Industries research facilities across the state.
- Managing the major maintenance and upgrade works program for Property NSW’s state-wide property portfolio.
- Leading the urgent government bushfire cleanup program of approximately 4,000 damaged and destroyed properties across NSW in the aftermath of the 2019/20 bushfires.